Monday, May 2, 2011

May Madness

There is so much happening right now in the sports world in Indianapolis, across America, and the world.

Over the weekend the NFL Draft occurred (which I have posted a story about).

The NBA Playoffs have started its second round (which I have posted a story about).

The NHL Playoffs have started its second round.

The MLB has completed its first month of games.(I’ve been asked to write about)

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series just finished up its ninth race, one-fourth of the season is now complete. (I hope to write a story about)

The INDYCAR Series completed its fourth race in Brazil, and now heads to the Mecca of racing, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (which I will definitely be writing about).

The Kentucky Derby is on Saturday, May 7. (I will probably have a short article about)

Formula 1 will race their third race on Sunday, May 8.

Yeah, a lot. Not to mention the Royal Wedding and the killing of Osama bin Laden. Until I get some more free time, I will have to hand select what topics I cover. So expect articles about the topics I have indicated, as for the others, don’t get too anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment