Sunday, July 3, 2011

I’ve gotten a lot of compliments lately about my blog and I really appreciate it. It’s awesome to know that I’m not just writing to myself and I actually have an audience. Any criticism or things I could improve is also appreciated.
           
I’ve also been told that people are having trouble commenting on posts. I think the only way you can leave a comment is if you have a Google Account or an AIM (which should be the same as your AOL username). If you don’t have one of these than you can send me a message on Facebook or e-mail me at touchownirish91@aol.com.


Finally, happy 4th of July to everybody! This year will mark America’s 235th birthday, so celebrate accordingly, but also safely. Take a moment to remember that everything we enjoy in America had to be earned and defended by the men and women of our armed forces. They are true heroes.



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment