Monday, April 11, 2011

What is this?

Do you love sports? Do you love chicken wings? Do you love America? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is a blog for you(if you answered no, then leave!). My name is Sam Myers, and I am a recent high school graduate, and an aspiring sports journalist. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana, it may not be a sports hot spot, but I love it here. Furthermore, I love everything that has a winner and loser. Football, basketball, baseball, soccer, racing, hockey, and all are intriguing to me. I will attempt to cover as many different sports topics that are hot in Indy(Colts, Pacers, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indians, etc.), as well as other important issues in the sports world.

I hope that you will leave comments after every one of my posts so I can improve my way of writing and covering topics, or I'm always down for a good argument. Thanks for checking out my blog, and I hope you become a loyal visitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment