Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Did you miss me?


             As you might have noticed, I have not posted as many articles the past two months that I usually do. The main reason for that is I started a new job in March. Between that and school, there isn’t a lot of free time to watch sports, let alone gather my thoughts and write about them. However, that all changes now! Today was my last day of the spring semester and I am ready to devote all my time to the wide world of sports once again. May is one of the most exciting months in all of sports, especially for the auto racing industry. There's the Kentucky Derby, the NBA playoffs starting, and the MLB season heating up just in time for summer. Oh, and did I mention the NFL Draft was last weekend?
Expect to see a story on the Pacers (which I have really neglected by not posting anything sooner), the IndyCar season thus far, the Indianapolis 500, and a spring football wrap-up for Notre Dame. Be prepared for a ton of Indy 500 info as I have a “Bronze Badge” this year! That means I get into the Indianapolis Motor Speedway every day. On top of that, I get access to the garage area.

No comments:

Post a Comment